Miranda Kerr Victoria’s Fashion show wiht $2.5 million fantasy Bra

Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr at Victoria’s Secret Fashion show was last night. Miranda Kerr and Co. Lived and breathed the annual event, that did not stop these bombshells from catching a screening of the show in Costa Mesa on Nov 29.

“I just remember the first time I met Adriana , she was so beautiful,” Kerr said. “I was like, ‘Why would they want me?’ I mean, look at her. She’s incredible. And then I met Heidi and Gisele and I was like, ‘What am I doing here?’”



Miranda Kerr
 





  


 Miranda Kerr wear $2.5 million Bra
Fast forward to present day, with Kerr donning the company’s $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra for a memorable strut down the runway at the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and it’s clear things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More